Saturday 6 October 2012

My Tawny Frogmouth Spirit Guide

This gorgeous photo came from Facebook, originally probably came from somewhere else. The link is below and is also featured on my Facebook page. It was accompanied by this beautiful quote that I really wanted to share with you all; “This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to bri
ghten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”



Yesterday I was at the airport in bustling Sydney saying good bye to one of the dearest people in my life. All the mixed emotions were overwhelming. When I arrived home I felt quite lost in my thoughts. As I was taking the recycling out at dusk, I looked up into the misty mountain rain and there my beautiful Animal Guide was, sitting perched on my washing line. I didn't feel so alone or sad knowing that she was around watching out for me. My dear friend should be landed in the wonderful USA and I'm wishing her all these and many many more well wishes for the road ahead. I can't wait to come visit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment